SENIOR PROCESS ENGINEER
Dear Our Valued Connections,
Red Orange's Client is a company that specializes inElectronics Manufacturing Industry who is looking for SENIOR PROCESS ENGINEER high qualified candidate for position at the moment.
- Working location: District 7, Ho Chi Minh City
- Salary: 50.000.000 VND Gross
- Working time:
The Senior Process Engineer will be responsible for the Overall product development and support from New Product Introduction to Mass production, the candidate must have a strong experience in electronic manufacturing environment (EMS).
- Design, develop and optimize manufacturing processes and use your experience to improve process efficiency, productivity and quality.
- Create and maintain accurate process documentation, Standard Operating procedures, Work instructions), Process Flow Charts and maintaining update for any changes.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and customer during the NPI phase to ensure smooth transfer of products to manufacturing.
- Establish quality control measures, inspection protocols, and process control mechanisms to ensure compliance with industry standards and customer requirements. Conduct root cause analysis and implement corrective actions for quality-related issues.
- Researching new technology or manufacturing processes to identify possible improvements to production methods.
- Evaluate and select appropriate manufacturing equipment (tooling, jigs, fixtures etc.) and technologies. Coordinate with equipment suppliers for installation, validation, and maintenance activities.
- Working with other engineers to develop new manufacturing processes or improve existing processes.
- Troubleshooting problems with equipment or processes to identify their causes, recommend and implement solutions.
- Setup and optimize standard working process (Factory/Product line layout, line balancing, UPH, Cycle Time calculation).
- Provide technical leadership, guidance, and mentorship to junior process engineers. Share best practices and drive a culture of continuous learning and professional development.
- Support Lean Manufacturing by developing a solid process foundation and data integrity in order to support process improvement.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Minimum 7-10 years' experience in process engineering within the electronics manufacturing industry, with a proven track record of process optimization and improvement.
- Good command of written and spoken English is a must.
- Strong technical knowledge of manufacturing processes for electronic assembly, including surface mount technology (SMT), printed circuit board (PCB) assembly (SMT/Wave/Coating/Potting/Assembly), testing, packaging and NPI.
- Experience with Work Instruction creation, PFMEA, Line Balancing, Tooling design, Packaging Design.
- Proficiency in process improvement methodologies, such as Lean Six Sigma. Experience in applying tools like statistical process control (SPC), design of experiments (DOE), and root cause analysis.
- In-depth understanding of quality management systems, quality control methodologies, and relevant industry standards (e.g., ISO 9001, IPC-A-610, IPC-J-STD-001).
- Having experience to design jig, fixture for support the Production.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic manufacturing environment and adapt to changing priorities or project requirements.
- Strong teamwork/organizational skills.
- Excellent skill in analyzing and solving the problems.
- Effective at multi-tasking, working under tight deadline and able to complete tasks with a minimum of supervision.
- Execute assignments completely, accurately, and timely, and keeps appropriate personnel informed.
- Qualification Requirements.
- Bachelor's degree is minimum requirements. Graduate from university Electronic, Mechanical, Industrial field.
- Official salary: 50mil VND Gross.
- Other benefits will be discussed more further in the interview.
Pls help us recommend to your friends whom it may concern about or you’re suitable for this position via:
Mail to: email@example.com (Ms Irene Hương)
directly for further information in detail. Thank you and best wishes to you!
Welcome to connect & follow us as links:
❂ Hot Jobs:https://redorange.com.vn/search-job
❂ HR Communities:https://redorange.com.vn/hr-communities
❂ Career Consulting Service:https://redorange.com.vn/career-consulting-service.html
Hồ Chí Minh
Share This Job
Phone: +84 028 6272 2273
Hotline/Zalo/Viber: +84 888 222 736
Rep Office: 222 Building, 222 Dien Bien Phu Street, Ward 7, District 3, HCM city, Vietnam.
Branch Office: Sophie Building, 277B Do Xuan Hop Street, Phuoc Long B ward, District 9, HCM City
Subscribe to our newsletter