SENIOR ASSOCIATE, LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT
Dear Our Valued Connections,
Red Orange's Client is a leading Investment Firm who is looking for Senior Associate, Learning And Development high qualified candidates for position at the moment.
- Work at: Ho Chi Minh
- Working time: Monday - Friday
- Report to: CHRO
- Salary: Competitive
Learning and Development activities:
- Conduct and review individual and organizational development needs and analysis.
- Design, develop and implement learning strategies and programs that are aligned with the Company’s objectives.
- Partner with Chief HR Officer to identify needs and gaps for leadership roles, diversity, bench talent, and other strategic talent segments.
- Collaborate with Head of departments to develop their team members through career pathing.
- Coordinate with Head of departments and vendors to arrange training sessions, training materials and logistics.
- Observe the training conducted and provide feedback/observations to line manager regarding vendor, trainer quality and participants’ performance.
- Conduct communication to participants before, during and after training activities.
- Follow up and manage the process of registration of training courses for approved employees.
- Manage training budget.
- Manage the talent acquisition process including recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants, particularly for the project companies when required.
- Creatively source, engage and build a pipeline of passive candidates.
- Strategy to deliver an outstanding recruitment experience.
- Use a combination of recruiting techniques to build and engage networks, assess, and hire top-of-class talent.
- Define, design, and implement leadership recruiting programs and drive sourcing.
- Strategy recommendations for a variety of roles. Manage the report system and distribute necessary reports to managers and/or related departments regularly.
- Establish regular touch points and provide diligent follow through resulting in a best-in-class candidate and hiring team experience.
- Collaborate with internal teams to share competitive intelligence, prospective candidate leads and placement of talent.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
- Minimum six years of working experience in training, development and recruitment activities.
- Knowledge of and experience with Learning Management Systems, online course creation tools, and webinar/virtual classroom platforms.
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organizations HRMS and talent management systems.
- Salary: Competitive and Attractive Benefits.
- More details will be discussed during the interview.
Pls help us recommend to your friends whom it may concern about or you’re suitable for this position via:
Call/Zalo/Viber: 0966310507 (Ms Irene Hương);
Mail to: email@example.com directly for further information in detail.
Thank you and Best wishes to you!
Welcome to connect & follow us as links:
- Hot Jobs: https://redorange.com.vn/seaching-job
- HR Communities: https://redorange.com.vn/hr-communities
- Career Consulting Service: https://redorange.com.vn/career-consulting-service.html
Hồ Chí Minh
Share This Job
Phone: +84 028 6272 2273
Hotline/Zalo/Viber: +84 888 222 736
Rep Office: 222 Building, 222 Dien Bien Phu Street, Ward 7, District 3, HCM city, Vietnam.
Branch Office: Sophie Building, 277B Do Xuan Hop Street, Phuoc Long B ward, District 9, HCM City
Subscribe to our newsletter