SENIOR FINANCE MANAGER
Industrial Real Estate
Dear Our Valued Connections,
Red Orange's Client is a company that specializes in INDUSTRIAL REAL ESTATE industry who is looking for SENIOR FINANCE MANAGER high qualified candidate for position at the moment.
- Working location: Ho Chi Minh City
- Salary: Negotiable + Attractive Benefits
- Prepare, consolidate and analyse financial results for the real estate business on a monthly basis and facilitate financial reporting to investors in Vietnam and Singapore.
- Liaise and negotiate with Financial Institutions to raise onshore and offshore financing for development projects.
- Supervise a team of accountants and accounts executives to ensure (i) all accounting records are kept accurately and on a timely basis (ii) all tax regulatory filings are timely and accurate.
- Work with tax agents to develop tax efficient structures to manage investments in Vietnam and subsequent funds repatriation.
- Liaise with banks in Vietnam to provide critical analysis on the interest and foreign exchange environment and propose hedging strategy.
- Review financial model and critically comment on business and tax assumptions and evaluate the returns on the investment.
- Oversee the completion of year end audited accounts on a timely and accurate basis.
- Lead in the preparation of budget and forecast.
- Implement and ensure control processes and procedures are adhere to.
- Liaise with external auditors, tax authorities and other government agencies ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Involve in any ad hoc projects assigned including M&A and Due Diligence.
- CA or CPA qualified with at least 7 years of relevant experience.
- Proficient in Vietnamese (preferable) and English and confident in presentation.
- Proficient in Local and International Accounting Standards including a good understanding and working knowledge of consolidation.
- Self-starter with strong communication and presentation skills.
- Hands on and comfortable working in a fast growing and entrepreneurial environment.
- Other benefits will be discussed in the interview.