Dear Our Valued Connections,
Red Orange's Client is a company that specializes in the Plating industry and is looking for a PROJECT MANAGER high qualified candidate for the position at the moment.
- Working location: Binh Duong
- Salary: Around $2500 (Gross)
NPI (New Product Introduction)
- Manage and lead Mechanical/Manufacturing Engineering teams to:
o Front end engineering to review special customer engineering/manufacturing requirements and resolve all issues before releasing to Production
o Support Engineering customers with part/product designing for manufacturability
o R&D special process to ensure Production is equipped with the right manufacturing capability to meet customer criteria
o Project Management of high value products NTI (New Technology Introduction)
- Manage and lead Mechanical/Manufacturing teams to:
o R&D special processes to satisfy both internal/external customer
o Develop methodologies to improve quality and/or reduce operational cost
o Develop and coordinate training for internal end users and provide maintenance requirements if applicable
o Develop new manufacturing capabilities to enhance the site’s marketability
o Project management of NTI to completion
- Design and Develop manufacturing/quality/sales process to maximize efficiencies and manufacturing stability
- Manage and lead team of Manufacturing Engineer team to:
o Manage, review, disposition and implement controls for site RTY
o Manage, review, disposition and implement PPRI/PPRII
o Design and Develop manufacturing process for high value products, high quantity runs and product transfers from other company sites
o Identify System Designs for Cost/Quality/Efficiency Control per company’s values
o Contract manufacturing management
o Create WI, OMS and Training documents as needed for special processes
o Resolve equipment, quality issues or documentation issues for production parts
o Identify continuous process improvements
o Should cost matrix as needed to reduce cost or improve quality to increase potential business
o Directly work with Quality and Production teams to improve processes (efficiency, accuracy, i.e.)
o Resolve Quality and Production issues to sustain/improve customer satisfaction
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Minimum 5 years of similar responsibilities in a manufacturing environment and 5 years’ experience in Plastic Manufacturing
- Minimum 3 years of mechanical designing and FEA analysis
- Fluent in English
- SolidWorks (proficient in creating models and drawings) and Six sigma Certification are preferred but not required
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Great arbitrary power and good organizational skills
- Team player and possess great organizational leadership skills
- Great knowledge about technical, business and financial skills
- Extensive experience in working with stakeholders to create hiring strategies to develop quality teams.
- Competitive salary, negotiable based on ability.
- Overtime (if any): Calculated on total salary.
- Evaluate capacity and review annual salary.
- Full welfare benefits.
Pls help us recommend to your friends whom it may concern about or you’re suitable for this position via:Call/Zalo: 0917.950.210 Ms Sarah Hương Mail to: email@example.com directly for further information in detail. Thank you and Best wishes to you!
Welcome to connect & follow us as links:❂ Hot Jobs:https://redorange.com.vn/search-job❂ HR Communities:https://redorange.com.vn/hr-communities❂ Career Consulting Service:https://redorange.com.vn/career-consulting-service.html
SalaryUp to $2,500
Share This Job
Phone: +84 028 6272 2273
Hotline/Zalo/Viber: +84 888 222 736
Rep Office: 222 Building, 222 Dien Bien Phu Street, Ward 7, District 3, HCM city, Vietnam.
Branch Office: Sophie Building, 277B Do Xuan Hop Street, Phuoc Long B ward, District 9, HCM City
Subscribe to our newsletter