Dear Our Valued Connections,
ROTalent Headhunt’s Client is a company that specializes in FURNITURE industry, looking for high qualified candidates for ENGINEERING MANAGER position at the moment.
- Working at: Dong Nai, Binh Duong (Have a shuttle driver)
- Working time: 8 hours
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot aftersales issues.
- Key contact for communication and follow-up between Vietnam and Canadian Engineering team.
- Technical Documentation review and maintenance.
- Spare parts management. Spare part specification creation and maintenance in the MIS system.
- Product installation manual and video document creation and maintenance.
- Train the Vietnam engineer team for new technical skill and new procedure.
- Lead the Vietnam engineer team to accomplish daily tasks in time.
- Create and maintain the standard for product, spare part, packaging, etc
- Lead to certify key components for PD department.
- Database, Server, and digital asset maintenance.
- Involve and follow all projects of each dept. tightly from starts to finish:
+ New Product Development:
- Factory oversight to check upon production and samples.
- Identify the potential issue that might happen in the product development phase.
- Technical Product review and recommendation.
- Manufacturer assessment and audits.
+ Provide technical support to the factory on manufacturing optimization and continuous improvement systems development, implementation, and maintenance
+ Provide support for SOP and QC standard development.
+ Work with Compliance dept. to provide technical documentation, specifications or certifications needed to meet product compliance requirements.
+ Work with logistics dept. to provide solutions to packaging quality issues that occur during product packaging design or technical support for product packaging design.
- Excellent management and communication skill.
- Knowledgeable in furniture/Vanity structure and manufacturing process. Engineering background is needed.
- Strong computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite programs. Sophisticated Excel skill and Marco knowledge will be a plus.
- Good command in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, AutoCAD.
- Good English Skill.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong attention to detail; proactive.
- Excellent organizational and time management skill.
- Comfortable with travel and working from multiple locations.
- Salary: Negotiate.
- Have a shuttle driver.
- Company pays full social insurance, 13th month salary.
- More details will be discussed during the interview.
Pls help us recommend to your friends whom it may concern about or you’re suitable for this position via:
- Call/Zalo/Viber: 0827 222 109 (Ms Sandy Cát Tường)
- Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org directly for further information in detail.
Thank you and Best Regard!
Red Orange: One-stop Shop for HR
Welcome to connect & follow us as links: