MPL MANAGER (Dong Nai)
Dear Our Valued Connections,
ROTalent Headhunt's Client is a company that specializes in Automotive industry who is looking for MPL MANAGER (Dong Nai) high qualified candidate for position at the moment.
- Production and Capacity planning.
- Ensure that material scheduling strategy and processes are in place and work effectively in order to ensure material supply meets production requirements with minimum stock levels, whilst optimising costs.
- Take ownership of material planning issues that arise, including over or under delivery and take any follow up actions especially in the event of material shortages that affect production.
- Assess volume requirements against planning assumptions.
- Manage inventory risk and ensure that contingency plans are in place.
- Seek and recommend solutions to overcome issues arising in order to meet production requirements and address operational risks.
- Design, develop and implement flexible solutions to aid business efficiency, drive process improvements and add value.
- Support continuous improvement initiatives.
- Ensure that professional and consistent materials planning processes are applied across the business.
- Ensure that any Material Requirements Planning system (MRP) is effective and that data is accurate and up to date and resolve any issues as required.
- Investigate and implement system enhancement initiatives.
- Ensure the integrity of Bill of Materials (BOM) and inventory accuracy at all times and manage and control inventory levels and movements.
- Take overall responsibility for obsolete parts process and ensure business is left with minimum liability and minimal waste.
- Oversee labelling processes to ensure correct parts/finished assemblies reach correct customers at the correct time.
- Ensure strategic and operational information, reports and metrics are available to share with others in the business as and when required.
- Report on achievement of targets and identify any corrective action.
- Proven experience of MPL in manufacturing environment with knowledge and understanding of manufacturing processes.
- Experiences with Advanced Production planning with special ERP Software.
- Experience with SAP B1.
- Ideally degree qualified in a relevant commercial or engineering.
- Experience of inventory, stock, distribution and replenishment planning of materials and products.
- Awareness of ISO/TS 16949, GMP, OEE, Capacity Analysis, TPM, ERP POKAYOKE, 6Sigma… is prefered.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the same position.
- Salary: Negotiable.
- More details will be discussed in interview.
Pls help us recommend to your friends whom it may concern about or you’re suitable for this position via:
Call/Zalo/Viber: 0966. 310. 507 (Ms Irene Hương)
Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org directly for further information in detail.
Thank you and Best wishes to you!
ROTalent Headhunt _ Tuyen Dung Nhan Su Cap Cao
Red Orange: One-stop Shop for HR
- Website: http://redorange.vn
- Email: email@example.com
- Hotline: (+84) 0888222736
- ROTalent Headhunt: https://rotalent.com
- PRO-Recruiters Vietnam: https://bit.ly/3GObvUA
- HR Family: https://bit.ly/3F9v8Wc
Welcome to connect & follow us as links:
Share This Job
Phone: +84 028 6272 2273
Hotline/Zalo/Viber: +84 888 222 736
Rep Office: 222 Building, 222 Dien Bien Phu Street, Ward 7, District 3, HCM city, Vietnam.
Branch Office: Sophie Building, 277B Do Xuan Hop Street, Phuoc Long B ward, District 9, HCM City
Subscribe to our newsletter