LOGISTICS SALES SUPERVISOR
Dear Our Valued Connections, Red Orange's Client is a company that specializes in 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓/𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐒 Industry who is looking for 𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐒 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐑 high qualified candidate for position at the moment.
- Working location: Ho Chi Minh, Ha Noi
- Salary: 700 - 1500 USD
- To identify, qualify and acquire quality contract logistics (air freight, ocean freight, warehousing & distribution) opportunities with new customers targeting SME, MNC in local market.
- To develop long-term relationships and work with customers on supply chain solutions.
- Explore opportunities and service offerings and potential value-added solutions to the customer.
- To grow the revenue and profit of logistics business by securing new wins and new logos.
- Respond to customer RFQs.
- Undertake cross selling and up selling to further develop account potential through airfreight, ocean freight, trucking, value-added services and contract logistics.
- Undertake sales presentations to customers to present the company’s services and solutions
𝟏. 𝐄𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 & 𝐐𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma
𝟐. 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞
- Minimum 5 years of experience in logistics /supply chain related industry.
- Preferably with minimum 3 years related sales experience.
- Demonstrated success in leading, supervising, managing cross-functional teams in a matrix organization
- Experienced managing and developing high level customer relationships in complex global and regional multi-national corporations.
- Experienced in selling & marketing supply chain solutions focusing on airfreight, warehousing & distribution services.
- Able to lead & develop strategic initiatives to bring logistics sales and the organization to the next level of success.
- Significant sales and marketing change management experience supported by advanced logistics skills, high levels of numerical and verbal reasoning and be of advance intellectual ability.
- Regional and local market knowledge and commercial understanding.
𝟑. 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐞𝐝𝐠𝐞 & 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬
- Good negotiation skills, with a grasp of the legal issues associated with contracts.
- Self-starter with ability to engage stakeholders and interpret their requirements, needs and planning.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- English fluency is mandatory. Chinese is a plus.
- Full paid for Social Insurance, Health Insurance
- Team activities, company outing trip