LEAD PROJECT ENGINEER
Dear Our Valued Connections,
Red Orange's Client is a company that specializes in Electronics Manufacturing Industry who is looking for LEAD PROJECT ENGINEER high qualified candidate for position at the moment.
- Working location: Ho Chi Minh.
- Salary: 50mil VND Gross (Negotiable based on capacity)
- Working time: Monday - Friday
The Lead Project Engineer will manage and coordinate complex engineering projects for multiple customers (PCBA & Box Build) through various stages of the product lifecycle from NPI into Mass Production, whilst being the main channel of communication between external teams and the internal teams. The Lead Engineer will take responsibility for building and developing the function of Project Engineering within the Factory.
- Provide technical guidance and expertise to the project team, including reviewing engineering drawings, specifications, and other technical documentation and assigning actions. Resolve technical issues and support problem-solving activities as needed.
- Setup Bill of Materials in ERP system.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including process engineers, test engineers, quality engineers, production and purchasing teams, to ensure seamless integration of project activities and achieve project goals.
- Deliver projects in compliance with requirements, budget and schedule.
- Monitor project progress, track key performance indicators (KPIs), and prepare regular project status reports. Communicate project updates, milestones, and risks to stakeholders, including management and customers.
- Support the Program Manager to create and maintain project plans and schedules at factory level.
- Act as the primary technical focal to the to ensure to meet the customer requirements.
- During Project implementation oversees the preparation, monitoring and evaluation of equipment set-ups, manufacturing layout, and process changes and/or corrective actions.
- Provide ongoing direction and training on process development, root cause analysis and systematic problem solving.
- Assesses and communicates company's manufacturing capabilities and those of the Engineering group; identify and suggest solutions for any immediate need or enhancement in a timely manner.
- Manage project changes and scope creep by assessing impact, obtaining necessary approvals, and implementing appropriate change control procedures (ECNs, PCNs etc.).
- Drive continuous improvement and optimization utilizing proactive methodologies and trend analysis.
- Provide technical leadership, guidance, and mentorship to project engineers. Share best practices and drive a culture of continuous learning and professional development.
- Conduct post-project evaluations to analyze project performance, identify lessons learned, and recommend process improvements. Apply feedback and best practices to enhance future project execution and efficiency.
- Minimum 7-10 years' experience in project engineering within the electronics manufacturing industry, with a proven track record of successful project execution.
- Good command of written and spoken English is a must.
- Strong technical knowledge of manufacturing processes for electronic assembly, including surface mount technology (SMT), printed circuit board (PCB) assembly (SMT/Wave/Coating/Potting/Assembly), box build assembly, testing, packaging and NPI.
- Familiarity with product development lifecycle and manufacturing processes.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills to effectively lead project teams, facilitate collaboration, and manage stakeholder expectations. Ability to present technical information clearly and concisely.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or equivalent certification preferred- Excellent skill in analyzing and solving the problems.
- Effective at multi-tasking, working under tight deadline and able to complete tasks with a minimum of supervision.
- Work in high pressure. Good potential of management and planning skill- Proficiency in use of personal computers, Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) and e-mail skills required.
- Experience in change management processes, including scope management and change control procedures.
- Official salary: 50mil VND Gross (Negotiable based on capacity).
- Other benefits will be discussed more further in the interview.
Pls help us recommend to your friends whom it may concern about or you’re suitable for this position via:
Call/Zalo: 0869.479.058 (Ms Sarah Hương)
Mail to: email@example.com
directly for further information in detail. Thank you and best wishes to you!
Welcome to connect & follow us as links:
❂ Hot Jobs:https://redorange.com.vn/search-job
❂ HR Communities:https://redorange.com.vn/hr-communities
❂ Career Consulting Service:https://redorange.com.vn/career-consulting-service.html
Hồ Chí Minh
Share This Job
Phone: +84 028 6272 2273
Hotline/Zalo/Viber: +84 888 222 736
Rep Office: 222 Building, 222 Dien Bien Phu Street, Ward 7, District 3, HCM city, Vietnam.
Branch Office: Sophie Building, 277B Do Xuan Hop Street, Phuoc Long B ward, District 9, HCM City
Subscribe to our newsletter