FINANCE EXECUTIVE - MIS
Dear Our Valued Connections,
ROTalent Headhunt's Client is a company that specializes in FMCG industry who is looking for FINANCE EXECUTIVE - MIS high qualified candidate for position at the moment.
- Work at: Binh Duong Province
Job Statement / Job Purpose:
- This position is responsible to Locate & Gather data from various departments, Analyze and Present the information in the requisite format as required by the Management from time to time in consultation with the CFO.
- Basis understanding of the Product, Process & Cost Structure, gather, analyze and highlight deviation of key parameters (Green Coffee, Power & Fuel, etc.,),
- Timely preparation of Monthly & Quarterly MIS / EIS to Top Management with Variance Analysis, Preparation of Cost Sheet for Order Acceptance, Green Coffee, Packing Material, Power & Fuel and Overhead Cost – Rate & Usage variance, Region-wise & Party-wise Profitability, Inter-Company Comparisons and Inter-division Comparisons.
- Assist CFO in preparing Budget, Latest Estimates, Cash Flows acbnd coordinate with Internal / External stakeholders including Insurance, Legal consultants, Secretarial / Licensing consultants.
- “To assist CFO in providing details which supports the Top Management with the critical financial data for timely decision making which will enable the organization to achieve Annual Business Plan”.
Key Attributes required for this position:
- Should possess Functional Knowledge & Analytical Skills.
- Integrity towards Confidentiality and Secrecy of Data and Information.
- Should be good at Inter-personal and Communication.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting / Finance.
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in MIS in a Manufacturing company.
- Strong quantitative and analytical abilities with problem solving skills.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Possess excellent communication skills and ability to present financial information to non-financial management.
- Ability to define problems, collects information, prepare financial models and draw valid conclusions.
- Continuous improvement mindset.
- Good English and computer skills.
Knowledge, Skills and Attitudes (KSA) required for this position:
- Understanding of the Business, Product, Process and Cost Structures.
- Demonstrate sound planning, focused priorities, innovativeness and motivation.
- Good Communication skills.
- Positive attitude and ability to work in a team environment.
- Assertive and energetic.
Environment & Working Conditions:
- Create a friendly working environment.
- Encourage Innovative ways of doing things.
Travelling Required for this Position:
- Less than 5% of time shall incur the incumbent to travel on this given role.
- Salary: $1000 gross+ Benefit
- More details will be discussed in interview.
Pls help us recommend to your friends whom it may concern about or you’re suitable for this position via:
Call/Zalo/Viber: 0869 479 058 (Ms Sarah);
Mail to email@example.com directly for further information in detail.
Thank you and Best wishes to you!
ROTalent Headhunt _ Tuyen Dung Nhan Su Cap Cao
Red Orange: One-stop Shop for HR
- Website: http://redorange.vn
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hotline: (+84) 0888222736
- ROTalent Headhunt: https://rotalent.com
- PRO-Recruiters Vietnam: https://bit.ly/3GObvUA
- HR Family: https://bit.ly/3F9v8Wc
Welcome to connect & follow us as links:
- Career Consulting: https://bit.ly/3mcp4or
- Hot Jobs: https://rotalent.com/super-hot-jobs
- HR Workshops: https://rotalent.com/workshop-event
- Recruitment Groups: https://bit.ly/3HKOzG9
Share This Job
Phone: +84 028 6272 2273
Hotline/Zalo/Viber: +84 888 222 736
Rep Office: 222 Building, 222 Dien Bien Phu Street, Ward 7, District 3, HCM city, Vietnam.
Branch Office: Sophie Building, 277B Do Xuan Hop Street, Phuoc Long B ward, District 9, HCM City
Subscribe to our newsletter