Dear Our Valued Connections, Red Orange's Client is a company that specializes in the Logistics (Freight Forwarding) industry who is looking for COUNTRY MANAGER highly qualified candidate for position at the moment.
- Report to: President – Global Offices.
- Salary: Negotiable
- Organize and build the country team.
- Lead business development initiatives to complement and meet over-all country targets.
- Develop short- and long-term strategies in order to achieve business targets.
- Define and provide insights to improve operations and sales performance, customer retention and identify growth opportunities.
- Review performance, discipline and termination decisions.
- Review and provide management with regular sales and operations performance reports.
- Set an example of leadership and high standard of work ethic.
- Provide support on all product development initiatives, including strategy, launching, and marketing of existing and new services.
- Keep up with the latest industry developments, trends, and pricing indications in the local market.
- Work with relevant Department Managers to ensure solution/capabilities are developed to address requirements and customer needs while ensuring that the company’s interests are upheld.
- Establish and maintain productive relationships across the various levels of the organization.
- Compliance to all rules, regulations, and KPI attainment.
- Review all SOPs/SIs with Product Business Units to ensure adherence to customer commitments.
Education and Experience
- Any combination of education and experience that would likely provide the required knowledge and abilities necessary for satisfactory job performance.
- Experience in international freight forwarding and logistics is a must.
- At least 8 years progressive experience including at least 3 years in a management position.
- A bachelor’s degree with major course in Management, Marketing or related discipline. Post graduate degree preferred but not required.
- Computer literate
- Excellent business sales and marketing skills.
- Excellent negotiation and customer service skills.
- Excellent communication (written and spoken) and interpersonal skills.
- With good network and strong presence in the market.
- Highly motivated, energetic, disciplined and has excellent presentation skills.
- Has a good understanding of the industry.
- With own car/vehicle and valid driver’s license
- Other benefits will be discussed on the interview.
Pls help us recommend to your friends whom it may concern about or you’re suitable for this position via:
Call/Zalo: 0966.310.507 (Ms Irene Hương)
Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Directly for further information in detail. Thank you and best wishes to you!
Welcome to connect & follow us as links:
Share This Job
Phone: +84 028 6272 2273
Hotline/Zalo/Viber: +84 888 222 736
Rep Office: 222 Building, 222 Dien Bien Phu Street, Ward 7, District 3, HCM city, Vietnam.
Branch Office: Sophie Building, 277B Do Xuan Hop Street, Phuoc Long B ward, District 9, HCM City
Subscribe to our newsletter