SALES ENGINEER (Water and Environment Solutions)
Dear Our Valued Connections,
ROTalent Headhunt's Client is a company that specializes in Environmental Management & Engineering industry who is looking for SALES ENGINEER high qualified candidate for position at the moment.
- Report To: Senior General Manager
- Work Location: Binh Duong
- Sales Engineer (Technical Sales/Selling Techniques) – understand the system well & introduce to customers; determine how products and services could be designed or modified to suit customers’ needs; Understand the market trends & projects information
- Be responsible for marketing and sales of Company Technology, WTP/WWTP/Maintenance service/chemical/spare-parts/equipments/components.
- Prepare forecast, strategic plan and implement it to achieve Company’s target.
- Contact with customers for consultative: focus on the client’s problem and show how it can be solved with product or service; describe the product and leaves the customer to decide how it would be useful, advise customers on how best to use the products or services provided.
- In addition to retaining current clients, attracting and securing new ones, help clients solve any problems that arise when the product is installed.
- Built mutually beneficial customer relationship, develop and maintain a customer database.
- Achieve and exceed area sales objectives and contribute to the Company’s growth plans.
- Negotiate complex contract terms and conditions.
- Report on performance against targets, forecasting, competition, key market information’s and any complains from customers.
- Update news, laws and regulations related to environment standard to improve business.
- Liaise with proposals, design, and operations departments to prioritize efforts, and improve customer service, consistent with overall organizational goals, strategies and account plan.
- Relevant degree Chemical Engineering, Environment, Electrical, Mechanical, Industry knowledge.
- Minimum 03 years in process equipment
- Strong in English and Japanese.
- Auto CAD is preferable.
- Specialize in technologically and scientifically products.
- Can use technical skills to explain the benefits of products to potential customers and demonstrate how our products are better than the products of competitors, enable to concentrate on the technical aspects of the job.
- Interest the client in purchasing products, negotiate a price, and complete the sale.
- Support in the setup of marketing strategies and in the planning of presentations.
- Hard working to meet sales goals and client needs.
- Confident and determined approach and strong closer.
- Proactive with strong decision making, persuasion, leadership and communication skills.
- Possess extensive knowledge of WTP/WWTP, components, functions, and the scientific process that make system work, ability and desire to sell.
- Excellent written and presentation skills, patience and perseverance.
- Salary: Negotiable.
- More details will be discussed in the interview.
Pls help us recommend to your friends whom it may concern about or you’re suitable for this position via:
Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org directly for further information in detail.
Thank you and Best wishes to you!
Red Orange - One Stop Shop for HR: www.redorange.vn
Hotline: (84) 0888222736 _ Mail: email@example.com
Welcome to connect & follow us as links: