Follow us on
Dear Our Valued Connections,
ROTalent Headhunt's Client is a company that specializes in Additives for Lubricant who is looking for HR & ADMIN MANAGER high qualified candidate for position at the moment.
1. HR tasks:
- Talent development
- Salary structure & Payroll (inhouse)
- Learning & Development
- HR reporting
- Other tasks HR-related assigned by General Director/ Deputy General Director
2. Administration tasks:
- Diary management and arranging appointments, booking meeting rooms and conference facilities
- Organize travel and accommodation for staff and customers
- Work permit & visa for expat employee
- General office management such as ordering stationary, uniform
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Maintain contact lists
- Arrange both internal and external events as annual outing trip, year-end party, or annual health checkup, etc.
- Preparation of regularly scheduled reports Perform other tasks as required by General Director.
- Language skill: English communication is must; Mandarin is a plus.
- University degree of Human Resource management, Law or relevant.
- Min 10 years’ work experience HR manufacturing operation in an FDI/ MNC company, focusing on HR policy, labour law, HR regulatory & compliance, employee handbook, employee relation, recruitment, and L&D.
- High skill of people management and development (KPIs based).
- Good sense of safety.
- MS Office, and/or familiar with SAP system.
Pls help us recommend to your friends whom it may concern about or you’re suitable for this position via:
Call/Zalo/Viber: 0966.310.507 (Ms Irene Huong)
Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org directly for further information in detail.
Thank you and Best wishes to you!
Red Orange: One-stop Shop for HR
Welcome to connect & follow us as links:
Bà Rịa - Vũng Tàu
Red Orange LLC - ROTalent Headhunt
Phone: +84 028 6272 2273
Hotline/Zalo/Viber: +84 888 222 736
Address: 222 Building, No.222 Dien Bien Phu St., Ward 7, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City
Subscribe to our newsletter