HEAD OF RESEARCH AND INVESTMENT STRATEGY
Securities & Trading
Dear Our Valued Connections, Red Orange's Client is a company that specializes in the Securities industry who is looking for Head of Research and Investment Strategy highly qualified candidate for position at the moment.
- Working location: Ha Noi
- Report to: CEO
- Salary: Negotiable
- Be responsible for to public investment analysis reports on companies and industries: daily market comments, Stock picks and Updated financial indicators etc.
- Preparing investment presentations to clients and prospective clients, maintain a public image for the Company at conferences/events and building its brand.
- Conduct in-depth research on business sectors, financial markets, stock markets, economic trends, and relevant regulations and laws.
- Build up the database and prepare analytical industry reports, closely monitor industry trends and fluctuations, and identify investment opportunities.
- Provide advice and support to investment advisory departments in serving clients.
- Develop stock rating models for margin lending, propose securities portfolios for margin lending, and provide opinions on stocks related to margin lending proposal, get approval from Hongkong risk department.
- Conduct internal training in related specialized fields.
- Respond to media inquiries within the scope of analytical expertise.
- Manage and guide employees to achieve their KPI work objectives.
- Perform other tasks as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, International Economics, Accounting - Finance, Enterprise Management, Banking Finance, Auditing or its equivalent.
- 5 years of experience in technical analysis/quantitative analysis in securities investment.
- At least 2 years in Chef Economist, Chef Strategist, Deputy Head of Research position in Securities industry.
- Have CFA/CMT and Securities Analysis Professional Certificate.
- Deep understanding in investment products: stock, bonds, fund certificates.
- Extensive knowledge in business appraisal, investment project evaluation, macroeconomics, risk management, corporate finance, investment strategy, and banking capital sources.
- Familiar with technical analysis principles such as Dow theory, bankruptcies, market exits, moving averages (MA), charting, analysis of trading volume, confirmation techniques, wave principles, Elliott wave theory, etc.
- Have a good understanding of the Vietnamese stock market.
- Fluent in English or Chinese.
- Proficiency in computer skills (Words, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Skilled in communication, presentation, negotiation.
- Problem solving skills.
- Team management.
- Decisive, cautious, cooperative.
- Salary: Negotiable
- Other benefits will be discussed more futher in the interview.
Pls help us recommend to your friends whom it may concern about or you’re suitable for this position via:
Call/Zalo: 0855.854.039Ms. Jenny Uyên
Mail to: email@example.com directly for further information in detail. Thank you and Best wishes to you!
Welcome to connect & follow us as links:
❂ Hot Jobs:https://redorange.com.vn/search-job
❂ HR Communities:https://redorange.com.vn/hr-communities
❂ Career Consulting Service:https://redorange.com.vn/career-consulting-service.html
Share This Job
Phone: +84 028 6272 2273
Hotline/Zalo/Viber: +84 888 222 736
Rep Office: 222 Building, 222 Dien Bien Phu Street, Ward 7, District 3, HCM city, Vietnam.
Branch Office: Sophie Building, 277B Do Xuan Hop Street, Phuoc Long B ward, District 9, HCM City
Subscribe to our newsletter