DEPUTY PRODUCTION DIRECTOR
Dear Our Valued Connections,
ROTalent Headhunt’s Client is a company that specializes in CONSTRUCTION, looking for high qualified candidate for DEPUTY PRODUCTION DIRECTOR position at the moment.
- Working Location: HCMC
- Report to: General Director
- Salary: Up to $10000
Responsible before the General Director for the Production Division, Service Division and Operations Division for:
1. Strategic planning
- Coordinating with the Board of Management to develop the Company's vision, mission, core values and long-term strategic goals;
- Manage the departments in charge to develop goals and targets on production and business of the incubator segment and action plans to ensure operational efficiency and accomplish goals.
2. Budget control
- Planning, controlling and organizing the implementation according to the financial budget targets. Optimize costs and ensure profitability of production and business activities.
- Management System reports analysis and statistics on budget, costs, revenue, output... for the management purposes of the Board of Management.
3. Team building
- Orientation to build operational structure, personnel policies, long-term and short term human resource plans of Divisions/Departments, and optimize personnel costs.
4. Building internal operating apparatus
- Building a control system for production and business activities.
- Ensure that the activities of the Division in charge are always transparent, honest and achieve business and production goals.
- Bachelor degree or higher majoring in Economics/Technology of Agriculture/Forestry or equivalent major.
- Knowledge of techniques, agriculture, agricultural development development strategies, business, finance, human resources.
- Knowledge of nurseries and farm ecosystem development is preferred.
- Having working experience in agricultural production companies, at least 15 years of professional experience.
- 3 or more years of experience in a similar position.
- Experience of 10 years or more in the position of Head of Division in companies with 500 employees or more.
- Executive management.
- Good planning and time management.
- Good management, work coordination, human resources.
- Research, analysis and evaluation skills
- Ability to handle work decisively and effectively.
- Risk identification and management skills.
- Salary: Up to $10000
- More details will be discussed during the meeting.
Pls help us recommend to your friends whom it may concern about or you’re suitable for this position via:
- Call/Zalo/Viber: 0903.292.272 (Ms. Anna Nguyen)
- Mail to email@example.com directly for further information in detail.
Thank you and Happy New Year!
Red Orange One-Stop Shop for HR
Hotline: (+84) 0888222736 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to connect & follow us as links: