INTERNAL AUDIT DIRECTOR
Dear Our Valued Connections,
ROTalent Headhunt’s Client is a company that specializes in Food & Beverage Services, looking for high qualified candidate for INTERNAL AUDIT DIRECTOR position at the moment.
- Title: Internal Audit Director
- Working Location: HCMC
- Report to: BOD, Chairman
- Salary: $4000 - $5000
- Operate and manage the activities of the Internal Control Department, including: planning, organizing, implementing, inspecting, evaluating; and take responsibility, report to the Board of Directors and Chairman about these activities.
- Coordinate with functional departments of member companies to develop a system of processes, regulations, forms and/or amend existing regulations to improve business performance and ensure compliance with the Laws and the Group policies.
- Coordinate with functional departments of member companies in building and developing a filing system, update information, business data to maintain the Group's continuous operation in any case, especially unexpected situations such as: natural disasters, fires, explosions, etc.
- Monitor the implementation of the policies, regulations, process, professional code of ethics and internal rules in order to prevent conflicts of interest.
- Inspect all member companies’ legal compliance, processes, Company regulations and rules.
- Detect errors and frauds in asset and resource management of the Group, so propose safe and effective management solutions (if any).
- Propose a plan to handle disputes, conflicts of interest, complaints of customers and partners; participate in the settlement of complaints and denunciations of the Group (if any).
- Develop contingency and forecast plans to prevent any risks that may harm the entire business activities of member companies.
- Proposing and advising the Board of Directors of the Group on the direction of improvement and overcoming outstanding problems in the management and operation of the Group.
- Monitor and ensure legal compliance throughout the Group and projects (company), maintain the integrity of the Group both internally and externally (reputational risk).
- Ensure the effective systems are in place regarding compliance with high-impact policies such as anti-bribery and corruption, financial transaction compliance, etc.
- Coordinating the implementation of important legal processes related to legal drafting, negotiation and settlement of investment - commercial agreements.
- Comply with the law, the principles and professional standards on internal control, the policies prescribed by the Group and its member companies.
- Comply with the principle of confidentiality of controlled data and documents unless having different decisions from the Board of Directors or the Chairman.
- University graduate major in Law, Economics, Finance or related majors
- Certifications: Internal Control
- At least 5 year experience in the same position, prioritize candidates with internal control certificates
- Prioritize candidates with experience in the Commercial, Food Production
- Ability to build systems and interact with Senior Leaders, ability to work under high pressure
- Proficiency in English
- Relationship Building Skills and Problem Solving Skills
- Planning Skills
- Communication, Persuasion, Negotiation Skills
- Salary: $4000 - $5000 or Negotiable
- More details will be discussed during the meeting.
Pls help us recommend to your friends whom it may concern about or you’re suitable for this position via:
- Call/Zalo/Viber: 0942.782.053 (Ms. Anna Nguyen)
- Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org directly for further information in detail.
Thank you and Merry Christmas!
Red Orange One-Stop Shop for HR
Hotline: (+84) 0888222736 E-mail: email@example.com
Welcome to connect & follow us as links: